And the first Coding Sunday for 2019 is here!
We are kicking off this year with a Python workshop for bginners.
During the day you will have the chance to experience the ins and outs of Python.
– You will learn the basic syntax of the language and you have the chance to write your own code for cool prizes in the end of the day.
– You will try out the data types and modules, you will get a basic overview of what Data Scientists are doing, and how do they do that.
– You will see great tools that you can use in your everyday lives: Databricks, Python inside T-SQL, Azure Machine Learning.
9.00 – 10.00: Introduction to Python: variables, functions, modules, packages
10.00 – 12.00: Discuss the different bits and pieces of Python – live coding
12.00 – 12.45: Lunch break
12.45 – 14.00: Data Science and visualization
14.00 – 15.00: Final project and rewards
The tutor: Eva Pardi
Eva is absolutely obsessed with data and passionate about AI.
She is a Data Analyst and Software Developer at Laerdal, additionally provides consulting and works with various projects at her startup company.
1) Bring your own laptop
2) Make sure you have Google Chrome installed and running on your computerhttps://www.google.com/chrome/
3) Download and install SublimeText Editor
– You’ll do all your work on this so please set it up beforehand http://www.sublimetext.com/3
Wonder Coders is a volunteer-based organization on a mission to educate, support and inspire women to pursue careers in technology, through mentorship and community support.
(https://www.wondercoders.org). Join us and discover your super power!
We look forward to meeting you soon!